LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
Key Takeaways from the Episode
Key Components of Product Photography
1. Background- white poster board
2. Prep - markers, pencils, printer ink, Astrobrights, white paper
3. Phone or camera
4. Lighting - Natural lighting, time of day matters, near window or use a lightbox
5. Editing software - Lightroom, Apple Photos
Product Photography Tips
- Print a few pages (the best/most interesting looking pages)
- Use marker or pen when filling out! It's easier to see than pencil.
- Try different angles with your camera
- Edit using preferences (I like high contrast/white background)
- Zoom in to check for quality - you may notice blurry shots!
Creative Action Tip
Pick a resource, print a few pages, and take a few pictures for your social media, product listings, or blog!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for tuning in to The Creative Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed listening to today's episode, feel free to subscribe and leave a review. I'd love to hear your feedback!
You can also find me on Instagram @thesouthernteach.designs . I cannot wait for you to join me in the next episode for more tips and inspiration!