Key Takeaways From This Episode
- [1:39] Add those PDF and PNG files of your resource, product covers, thumbnails, and previews!
- [4:58] Make sure your description is formatted properly and links are working.
- [5:24] Price your resources best on market research and best estimation - not how much time you spent creating your resource.
- [6:45] Tag relevant categories for tax codes, subject, resource type, and educational standards.
- [10:32] While not of the utmost importance, you can add the number of pages/slides, teaching duration, and if the answer key was included. It's helpful for potential buyers!
Links Mentioned in the Episode
Want the print version of the product listing checklist + more? Download the free Product Listing Toolkit!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for tuning in to The Creative Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed listening to today's episode, feel free to subscribe and leave a review. I'd love to hear your feedback!
You can also find me on Instagram @thesouthernteach. I cannot wait for you to join me in the next episode for more tips and inspiration!