LISTEN TO THE EPISODE
Key Takeaways from the Episode
- Go to your Sellers Dashboard. Filter the custom range to in the last year (from the date you do this exercise). Filter by units sold.
- Write down the top 5 individual resources you see.
- Now, change the custom range to "All time".
- Write down the top 5 individual resources you see. It's okay if some of them are also in the first list!
- Group similar resources together (e.g. product lines)
- Determine what is in common, or find characteristics of your top-selling units. What subjects are they? Are they digital and printable?
- Write down (brain dump style) how you can create newer resources based off your best-selling resources? List ideas (be as general or as specific as you'd like)!
Creative Action Tip
Make a list of the top 3 resources you'd like to make next, and check out this episode for my product creation process from start to finish!
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for tuning in to The Creative Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed listening to today's episode, feel free to subscribe and leave a review. I'd love to hear your feedback!
You can also find me on Instagram @thesouthernteach.designs . I cannot wait for you to join me in the next episode for more tips and inspiration!