You hear many other teacher-authors saying how important it is to stay current, relevant, and top of mind, but WHAT exactly are the trends to make this all happen?
For the first episode of Season 2, I give you 5 of the latest TPT trends for teacher sellers that you can implement in your resources and marketing strategy for your TPT store!
Listen to the Episode
Key Takeaways From This Episode
- A trend is a general direction into which something is changing or veering toward.
- As business owners, we have to constantly stay informed on what is trending in the industry so that we can meet the needs of our customers and ideal teacher customers who may see our resources in the search results.
- There are a variety of trends to be aware of in your product listings, marketing strategy and in the type of resources you sell.
- Offer print and digital resources in one resource or bundle - it makes it easy for teachers to assign!
- Use bright colorful mockups in place of photos with screenshots of your resources, but don't overdo it!
- Try using landscape - 16:9 preview orientation. It's an easy way for potential buyers to see EVERYTHING on one page without having to scroll to see on desktop and on mobile.
- Offer a variety of differentiated options in your resources to add value to what the teacher is getting.
- Make your resources easy-to-prep for teachers!
Creative Action Tip
Pick 1 resource (either best seller or one you haven’t updated). Take a look at the resource and see what you can do to make it trending.
Resources and Links
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for tuning in to The Creative Teacher Podcast! If you enjoyed listening to today's episode, feel free to subscribe and leave a review. I'd love to hear your feedback!
You can also find me on Instagram @thesouthernteach.designs . I cannot wait for you to join me in the next episode for more tips and inspiration!